Maison Martin Margiela for H&M



First of all, lets talk about why I haven't made any post or work on my blog since last month. Well I was trying to find a graphic designer for my blog (which is kind of miracle) but I finally got one and we are working on my blog to make it more official! I'm so excited to get it done! You might notice a few changes I have made but I hope you guys like it!

So today's post is all about Maison Martin Margiela for H&M which is launching today November, 15 at H&M selected stores. The pieces are incredibly gorgeous! I'm in love with every single one! I already know which piece I'm going to get and of course I will publish a picture so you guys can see it. The pieces have a lot of black, demin and white (which I truly love) and the best part is that if for men and women!



I really can't wait to see my new yorkers to rock this collection! Now let's get crazy and have a piece from this amazing collection!