Burberry's new Campaign





Fashion Month has finally arrived! And I am so happy to be back too! I've been thinking so much about my first post, how am I going to start this new journey and then this came out.

\




Burberry always make the most impressive campaigns for the fall and winter. I always notice how they also pick the most iconic models in their campaigns. Cara Delevingne and Kate Moss are mostly in their campaigns but in separate seasons. This year they made Cara Delevingne and Kate Moss the face of their new fragrance called "My Burberry". It is probably one of the most exciting campaigns I've seen for this season! The fragrance is inspired by "a London garden after the rain." The campaign was shot by Mario Testino in black and white.

I hope you guys like the pictures and don't forget to subscribe! See you guys soon!