Kati Stern VENEXIANA - Spring Summer 2015



New York Fashion Week is already here and with it so is the glamour and the new trends for this spring and summer 2015. Last night I had the pleasure to assit to Karti Stern VENEXIANA - Spring Sumer 2015 fashion show. The show was at the Lincoln Center at 9pm. This was actually the first show I went to this season because of personal reasons. Kati Stern is the queen of fitting, she knows and understands women's body perfectly. Every single gown looked perfectly in the models, the make up was really beautiful and fresh and so was the hair. The colors were to die for! Lots black, rose pink, blue and more. I'm really not into beaded dresses but after last night, I changed my mind! There was this beautiful aquamarine lace beaded gown with crystal details that I'm dying to see in a red carpet event, show stopper! 

And here are some pictures that I took during the show. I hope you guys enjoy it! Thank you guys for stopping by and don't forget to subscribe!